Quiz, Trivia, Interesting Facts, not a newspaper from Dublin

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Intro Post

Welcome to The Dublin Daly. This blog is not an online newspaper from the Republic of Ireland. It will primarily deal in all things quizzical.

Do we need another blog on quizzing? With several yahoogroups, quiz sites, blogs etc., the there is definitely no crying need. I am not claiming to bring any fresh dimension to online quizzing through these posts.

The reason I am starting this blog is personal. It appears to be a cool thing to do. I can post questions which cannot be asked in popular fora like Odyssey and BT Acumen. If enough people visit this blog and refer it from their posts, it may also appear high on search engine rankings.

I will post assorted trivia and quiz questions from time to time. I cannot promise a regular frequency - but it will be often enough to make it worthwhile for you to bookmark the site and visit it once a week. Once in a while, I will post a proper quiz, make it tough to google and invite entries.

So, as quizmasters love to say, without any further ado, let us get going. I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

4 comments:

D said...

welcome to the blogosphere. i am pleased as punch about the fact that I am the 1st person to leave a comment!
You can rest, assured that I shall visit your blog often

anantha said...

wilkommen. nice intriguing name. i just pray to the good lord that you have the enthu to sustain it.

Anonymous said...

All the best. Hope to see some good quizzes.

Karthik Narayan said...

Hi like we discussed before. all the best for ur venture into quiz blogging.

welcome to my part of the universe too. visit http://quizakn.blogspot.com for the latest quiz

Pet Subject

Pet Subject

Contact me at

  • [rajivkrai][@][yahoo.com]